Green Coast – a MEGA tourism investment in Mediterranean aims to place Palasa’s region on the world tourism map. Considered as one of the most important investments in the Albanian tourism with a total value of 100’000’000 euro, Green Coast is expecting to impact not only the local’s economic growth, but also the country’s in general. Due to its significant contribution to the tourism industry in the country, on July 2016 Green Coast was granted the title of “Strategic Investor with Special Procedure.”
About Balfin Group:
Balfin Group, the sole and 100% investor in the Green Coast project, is the largest and most innovative investment group in Albania and one of the largest in the region, known for its investment in TEG, QTU, SEG, residential and commercial development, tourism with projects such as Vala Mar Residences, fashion and mining industries, as well as retail activities with Neptun, SPAR, Jumbo, etc.
- Over 5’000 people work in our Group companies.
- Group Annual Turnover reaches more than 600 million Euros.
- Group Total Assets are valued more than 500 million Euros.
- We are present in Albania, Austria, Macedonia, Dubai, Kosovo, Greece, Italy and Bosnia Hercegovina.
- Balfin Group holds a diversified investment portfolio