RESORT AND RESIDENCES
Green Coast – a brand new premium resort in Mediterranean – located in Palasa, Albania, one of the most picturesque places of the country’s seaside; with a breath-taking Ionian sea view. Very good location with great natural & historical places to visit in the nearby area. All villas feature a sea view and many villas provide an additional mountain view. This project has brought a new standard to Albanian tourism. It features a beachfront promenade with various service units including beach bars and restaurants, a supermarket, and a sports center providing paragliding, tandem flights, water sports, etc. It is an investment of more than 100 million Є, a project awarded with the special strategic investor status by the Albanian Government.
• Beachfront location
• The 1 km long Promenade is currently open to both residents and visitors offering different bars, beach bars and restaurants
• Very close to Vlora International Airport (52 km), planned to be built soon
• Well organized resort and residences, high privacy for all residents, security system and cameras 24/7
• Integrated services and entertainment structures
• 10 different typologies - 6 types of Villas and 4 types of 4 Family Villas (apartments). Private garden and dedicated parking.
• High quality of construction.
• One of the best resorts in Albania and in the Mediterranean Sea, with High return of investment.
All villas in Green Coast geography a sea view and many villas provide as well a mountain view of the breath-taking Llogora pass. You can enjoy this view at every point of Green Coast Resort and Residences.
Compared to other residences, Green Coast Resort and Residences is distinguished by its large internal streets, flat or slightly sloping elevation within parcels, private parking spaces with concrete drainage flies plus additional parking spaces for the guests, quality glass walls, windows, first quality ceramic materials for the bathrooms. In addition, Green Coast is characterised by a unique shading system called Brise-Soleil providing significant energy saving in the summer.
•Pale colours with the dominance of white
•Furnishing with clear lines
•Use of light materials
•Moderate absence of décor
Italian architecture Iraci Studio brought at Green Coast its best international experience from different projects worldwide.
Green Coast’s Investor, BALFIN Group, is one of the most significant and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, Balfin Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro and the Netherlands, employing approximately 6,000 people.
The activities of the BALFIN Group include the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. The BALFIN Group is growing steadily and having a positive impact over the nearby communities through economic development, employment growth and social investment.