Balkan Finance Investment Group, BALFIN Group, is one of the most important and successful investment groups in the Western Balkans region. Geographically, the BALFIN Group is present in Austria, Albania, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Northern Macedonia, Montenegro and Netherlands, with approximately 6,000 employees in total. The activities of the BALFIN Group include the development and management of real estate, retail, mining industry, banking system, tourism, energy, logistics, etc. The BALFIN Group is growing steadily and contributes to improving the lives of communities through economic development, introducing new ideas, employment and social investment.
The Green Coast Company part of the Balfin Group is focused on the design, construction, commissioning, administration, maintenance and operation of Tourist Resorts, development of Tourist Facilities and Villages and hotel units.
Position: Finance Officer
Position Summary: The “Finance Officer” monitors from a financial point of view the project and the relevant related reports. Controls the record of purchase and sale invoices in accordance with applicable fiscal legislation. Follows up and keeps the relations with the banks (i.e. for loans, payments, as well as completing sets of accompanying documents according to the procedures). Tracking the report of contracts and payments from clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Controls the recording of purchase and sale invoices in accordance with applicable fiscal legislation;
• Responsible for the monthly declarations of purchase and sale ledgers, VAT and withholding tax declarations;
• Reconciles and reviews the accounts receivables and payables periodically;
• Tracks the report of contracts and collections from clients;
• Creates, coordinates and monitors the reports generated by the finance department in accordance with the requirements of the company’s management;
• Analyses and monitors the implementation of procedures of the finance department, suggests changes for the existing procedures in place;
• Assists in the preparation of the Cash Flow of the company periodically;
• Processes payments with banks, completes the bank file and records bank transactions;
• Controls in detail the monthly expenses and income realized;
• Assists in the preparation of statutory financial statements;
• Cooperates with the company’s internal and external auditors during audit processes;
• Any ad-hoc tasks that may arise.
Education: To have a university master degree in Finance
• To have 3 -5 years’ experience in related financial field;
• To be able to work without/or with little supervision;
• To have good communication skills;
• To work well with a team to achieve targets;
• To have the ability to follow up and solve problems;
• Good knowledge of the accounting software and Finance 5;
• Good knowledge of the English language;
• Previous work experience in a construction / investment companies are favorable.
How to apply: All interested parties can apply by sending their CV and motivation letter to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with subject GC_FO0622
Deadline for submission: 21/06/2022
* All applications will be treated with complete confidentiality according to law no. 9887 decided by the Albanian Parliament on “Personal Data Protection”